Original Post Date: 17 Mar 2022
- Refactor Hedge strategy into pure python implementation - 40k
- Fix Issue related to API - 60k
- Add hedge mode (Separate Long and Short) support - 60k
- Refactor hedge strategy into pure python implementation
I would like to rebuild the entire strategy into pure python implementation and refactor some parts of the code for easier maintenance and development for future developers
- Fix Issue related to API
This would be target to fix during the refactoring. Hedge strategy rate limit · Issue #5114 · hummingbot/hummingbot · GitHub
However, in the event that i am unable to resolve this, I would like to be able to introduce this as a bug bounty instead and reward the developer providing the fix.
- Add hedge mode support
Currently hedge strategy only allow ONE-WAY mode. enable support for this mode would allow users to use the short position for hedging and allow them to still conduct their own trade with the long position.
- 40k to @leastchaos to be given when the strategy is refactored into pure python
- 60k to @leastchaos/developer who provide the fix
- 60k to @leastchaos when the prp is merged allowing the strategy is able to run in hedge mode