Author: PHBR0 x58B
Original Post Date: 1 Feb 2022
Proposing a budget for allocating rewards for (1) development of new Hummingbot client strategies and (2) improvement of existing client strategies.
This Developer Grant proposal, once approved, establishes the budget allocation of 1 Million HBOT tokens that can be requested as a reward by Community Developers that contribute to the creation of new strategies or to the improvements of existing strategies.
Read Hummingbot Improvement Proposals (HIP) - Hummingbot Foundation for details on how to request the participation of a Dev Grant Budget.
The HIP created by the Developer looking to receive a share of this Dev Grant, must follow the rules established on the Hummingbot Foundation page along with the additional information below:
- What is the new strategy/improvement that will be implemented?
- How will this be implemented?
- How many HBOT tokens are being requested?
- A link to this Dev Grant proposal
The PRP tied to it must also contain the documentation explaining how the strategy works, or what is being changed. This documentation will be added to the Documentation page
All HIP requesting participation on this grant will be disqualified if:
- The grant request is not related to the creation of a new Hummingbot Client strategy.
- The proposed strategy do not contain the logic to create trade orders on the Hummingbot Client connectors.
This grant will be available throught the duration of Epoch 1
- The Dev Grant Budget is open for requests on the day this proposal is approved.
- May 31, 2022 - Final day to create HIP requesting participation on this Dev Grant
- June 30, 2022 - Final date to create [PRPs](Pull Request Proposals (PRP) - Hummingbot Foundation) related to approved HIP requests
- 1,000,000 HBOT to be distributed among developers that create new trading strategies for the Hummingbot Client.